Monday, April 25, 2011

Caption contest: Spike Lee asks Obama to smile for the camera

Just because it can doesn't mean you should...

Joe Flatley: "Just a minute, Girl 6 is streaming on Netflix."
Richard Lawler: "Give me 20 D Energizers."
Terrence: "The only question is: kaleidescope or twirl?"
Brian: "I'm not getting any bars. Am I holding this right?"
Zach Honig: "Hey Richard Branson, I found your doppelganger!"
Michael Gorman: "I'm not sure what's more awkward -- photography with a tablet or the beret / turtleneck fashion combo"
Chris Trout: "I was hoping to get Rosie Perez, but I suppose you'll do."
Don: "It's still your move in Words With Friends, Mr. President."
Tim: "Okay Barack, you distract him while I sneak up and..."

Caption contest: Spike Lee asks Obama to smile for the camera originally appeared on Engadget on Mon, 25 Apr 2011 16:51:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink   |  sourceABC World News  | Email this | Comments

Source: http://www.engadget.com/2011/04/25/caption-contest-spike-lee-asks-obama-to-smile-for-the-camera/

TIBCO SOFTWARE THQ TEXAS INSTRUMENTS TERADATA

No comments:

Post a Comment